Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ACCIDENTS GALLORE

"OH MY GOSH"...I have reverberated this line i dont know for how many times. The past one wek or so was full of acidents; wether i have done soem mistake in the past or its just my bad luck that i keep getting myself hurt. To be more accidentaly precise this wekend i went back to jamshedpur for two days ; had some personal work and stuff, but to my bad luck i cut my hands and knee. Seriously it sucked.

Anyways moving on i came to kolkata this monday and went to my usual event manegment
and stuff. I was walking down the road near park street and a auto rickshaw hit me...i mean at that time i ws writhing in pain;i ws bsically worried that wether my hand was broken or not.
But thankfully til now its okay. So until next time i don't meet with one accident, this cleptomaniac will be back blogging

No comments: