Thursday, April 3, 2008

past 3 hafta

Well when the going gets bad u get screwd from all corners of your life.
After returning frm my trip..i was down with typhoid.....i still dont know what causes it...anyway
i got grounded for a week..still on medication....ahhhhh i hate those bloody tablets.....n the injections besides.
After returning to calcuta....well i just thought life would be normal but god had some other plans...
few days ago i had a fight with around 12 boys from our college......still wondering what happened to me....simple yaar i got bashed up.....ego problems...
You know i always do good unto others but everytime i get screwd...
anyway.....there is one +ve thing that happened....i topped my internal exams in my college....
other than tat nothing good happned...
french classes are still on and unfortunately exams are knocking on my door....
Nevertheless until next time.....and if i stay alive ...i wiil be back

No comments: