Saturday, January 19, 2008

Premonition

I have been listening to the song zombie from cranberies and mind you this song had had a strong influenc on me. So i am goona spill out some beans today,although abhishek told me not to in ma blog but cant help......

Somtimes i feel i have let down my parents a lot; still cant get over the fact that i didint do well in my 12std exams. But its all over and now i have moved on..that is what i try to tell myself. Sometimes i realy feel let down..i mean i am the same guy the same aritra who used to die for every chance to host and be a part of every activitity; but it seems life has always in store for me something drastic....my life is like a mixed puzzle. It s realy confusing,one thing that has always happned that i ahve got betrayed by people..i mean i am like always in a mood to help evevrybody sometimes, even i dont but moreover on a larger scale it seems i havent been able to understand people properly. Got myself to blame though. Its been since i joned the alliance francaises classes and its been going good, thank GOD. Ironicaly nowadays i am not online regurlarly;well thats a plus point considering the fact that not so long ago i used to be a net freak.

One thing that i have promised to myself that i will never ever let my mom n dad down;sometimes its feel bad wen i think how much harships my dad has taten to make into what i am today....i just pray to god everything falls into place...the year 2008 is damn imp for me..its a make or brake year for me. THE attitude of my roomates have not been goood especialy one fo them the one from jamshedpur..i mean i helped him so much initially but nowadays man he turns his his back on me..it sucks

My event management stuff has been going preety good, there was this offer that came my way from arpita didi about going to iit kgp and iit guwahati but it seems i wont be able to make this..man this was an imp assingment for me, actualy i have got my the french classes and moreover i gotto answer my exams{graduation wale}

Please pardon my spelling mistakes....cant help it man i mean its time consuming to give thosr punctuation n stuff

short n simple.....

No comments: