Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3 MONTHS.......

Well, long time since i posted something; unfortunately the first semester our french classess at a.f.d.bengale has come to an end. I still vividly remmember our first class at alliance francaises.....then its was 24th of nov i suppose and at the end of it all here ia m blogging up some arbitrary stuff. when Sameer sir{THE GUY WHO TEACHES US OVER THERE}
asked me about as to y i am here i was like its just becauseof urge to learn a new language...
but now things have changed, i never knew my life would take such a u turn.....

"I AM IN LOVE"

It was like love at first sight and now i feel like hitting myself for all these..."she"__the gal in question i cant take her name here...she was like or she is like the most obnoxious person i have ever met..
her name is same as one ofthe bolly..actors..a famous one. she doesn't have a good sense of humour but still i love her...for the first time i let my ego downsize itself for the sake of a gal........
I never knew that i would have feelings as strong as this for a gal....aaaaaaaahhh almost forgot...she will not continue classes anymore with us...i guesss ....feel like crying

Nevertheless how can i not tell u bout my other frnds.........
twisha: a dude a tomboy a cool customer....but she boozes a lot n doesnt knw how to dance
antara: well,a great sister n nothing else
harsh: i have my inhibitions bout him but he is a nice chap....
anindo: he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
utsav: mr perfect.....man i just wish i was like him yaaar
ishita: sweet sister of mine
aishwarya:.......................................
satadru: he studies a lt n that smetimes pisses me off

Last week after we were over with our classes, one of ma frnds realyy had this bad urge to go the toilet but unfortunaetly she never used the bathroom at our institute but she went ot rabindrasadan to do so................man that was funny.

how can i forget bout "ostrich".a frnd of mine at teh insti....she is down with chicken pocks....thats bad...hope she gets well soon.

BUT
seriously yaar i love "she".....i feel like crying that she isnt gonna continue her classes...
pata nahi kya galti hua mere se but still....i just pray to CHRIST that everything falls into place..
she did not evevn talk to me for the past three days...i have never felt so down till date except once




Nevertheless, our classses r gonna start from next week again..n in the mean time i want to take a real hard look at myself...my future...life for a moment sucked for me
Even yesterday we had gone to c.c.d.sicne it was the last time probably i will be able to meet her...
maybe i am catualy not that good as i think..........utsav was the first one to say this to me that i was hitting on her big time....but of no use now....all good things for me in life come is short packages........"IT SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Sometimes i even frlt like ending my life..........for a moment though..then i realized that it requires a hell lot of guts to that.......................i aint joking .............i swear........

dont mind my spelling mistakes..............i think it sounds cool................
until next time...............cya
i just wish she is mine one day...............i love her......forever..will do so forever.........

No comments: